[vdr] Re: managing channels

Jacek Popławski wrote:

I've modified vdr to filter channels (either while using up/down and while displaying the channel listing). At the moment I just filter based on the criterion "all channels/tv only/radio only" but I'm thinking to add filters on provider (i.e. the part of the name after the ";"), language, source and initial letter of the channel.

Could you publish patch?
Is attached, but use at your own risk: I'm still not sure on how to implement the missing feature and in which location put them, so you'll have to reverse it if and when I update it. Oh, and lines number may be somewhat off since I have other patches applied.

Bye

--
- Yo también quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software -
- I want a Software Patents Free Europe too! And you? -