[vdr] Re: /video directories on a CD/DVD?

Hi,

> You can use Media detection plugin. It adds "Play disc" entry to vdr main
> menu. Selecting this plugin opens the disc to vdr's recordings menu.
> I use it regularly.. Only drawback that I have, is the lack of umount.
> But, I may not have the latest version..

I tried to replay VDR recordings I put on a DVD this weekend but
unfortunatly it gives me "Access denied" (translated from german message)
errors if I move the cursor in the menu and also when trying to replay the
recording.
The DVD contains a folder where the recordings are located:
e.g.:
Folder/Recording1
Folder/Recording2

Maybe this is the problem?