[vdr] Re: VDR 1.3.15 gets unusable slow after a short time

At 19:13 09.11.2004, you wrote:

> I thought, the NPTL problem has already been fixes in 1.3.13 (I just
> searched the mailinglist-archive, I saw several success reports concerning
> a NPTL enabled system).

So did I - but apparently it isn't so.
The next VDR version will contain the NPTL check again.
Maybe it really isn't the NPTL matter, I am just checking the hint from C.Y.N. with setting EPGScanTimeout = 0, I can't tell at the moment, I have to let it run for a while, to see if it happens again.
It looks like setting EPGScanTimeout = 0 solved my problem, it still runs as expected after the last restart (I'll let it run over night, to be sure).

C.Y.M., you are my hero of the day ;-)

So it seem it has nothing to do with NPTL, and that way I can also confirm, that VDR 1.3.15 is running just fine on a NPTL enabled system.

Klaus, there should be no need to implement that NPTL check again (what should it change anyway?).

--
Sincerely,
Master One

Home | Main Index | Thread Index