[linux-dvb] black Screen

Hi there,

I've been trying to get my DVB Card running under linux for several weeks,
but after compiling and make insmod I only get the Convergence-Trademark,
and after it disappeares the screen went black.
I tried the step-by-step by Hubertus Sandmann and the documentation
from Linux User (09/2001) and I'm sure that I've done everything right.
The /var/log/messages look OK - the DVB card was found.

My hardware is:

PIII 500MhZ / 256 MB
Hauppauge DVB-s
Sat-Dish with two dual LNB's (Astra & Hotbird)
8-port SAT-Switch

Can you tell me, if I have to make some changes in the standard
configuration of the driver
or in the .dvbrc (maybe for the fact that there is a switch between DVB and
LNB).

Has anybody else this problem ? (and solved it ???)

Thanks for help,

Anders