[linux-dvb] Re: What's the minor-shift (if there is one set)?

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002 02:23:20 -0800, "Aurelian Pop" <puiu@cs.tut.fi>
wrote:

> Any one of the driver developpers might know the problem?
> Could it be the fact that I changed that define in dvb.h?

I tried to use 5 dvb cards several month ago and have given up because
of interrupt problems. But I have also found out that the maximum number
of 4 was hard-coded into the driver at several other places in the
driver. I am pretty sure that increasing MAX_NUM_DVB isn't enough to
make everything run.

Emil