[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge Nova-T problems - Progress at last!

Ed Wildgoose wrote:

Thankyou so much Robert. The clue to at least some of my problems is this PCI burst length setting.

However, having tried values down to 16, it was still causing little errors, so I went down to using 0x00, and this seems to work properly at last! Wahoo! I actually then tried 0x00030000 which should be a fifo of 32, with pci burst of 1. I'm assuming that this will be better than a straight 0x00? (Any opinions?)