[linux-dvb] Re: Stock Linux kernel readyness?

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:11:13 -0000 (GMT), Tim Squires
<nt650@cheekymail.net> wrote:
> Thanks Stefan.
>
> I've now switched to 2.6.10rc2 with the dvb-kernel links.  This compiles
> and runs OK but I get no data, even after a reboot.

I am using TT DVB-C budget and 2.6.8.1's drivers and I have the exact
same symptoms.

> The tzap gets a lock...

Yup.

> but trying mythtv, mplayer or xine and none of them receive any data.

I tried with dvbstream and myth with the same results: no data.

I also put the card into a windows box and I get the same result,
tuning seems to work but no data. I wonder if my card is buster.

It did this same trick about a week ago but then suddenly it started
to work again on its own.

 - Juha
--
Madness takes it's toll. Please have exact change.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index