[vdr] Re: Found a really CRAZY solution for the RTL problem

Hi Oliver,

> I think you somehow misunderstood the first part of my message.

>> *You* mentioned that the screen goes black without the cam trick:

>> Then *I* tried to explain why the screen gets black (firmware bug):

> I hope it's clear now.

Yes, misunderstanding on my part. I thought you meant it should stay
black even WITH the CAM trick.

I had a look at my log messages. If I DON'T use the CAM trick I get
lots of overflows. Using the trick results in normal behavior (i.e. no
unusual messages)

> BTW:
> Please do *not* start a new thread by replying to another thread.

Terribly sorry. I somehow missed starting a new thread in my
excitement. Won't happen again.

Greetz,
Reinhard

---