[vdr] Dxr3 drivers and plugin - help!

Hi all,

I've got my VDR system more-or-less working, but I'm getting the Dxr3 locking-up when I start to make heavy use of the OSD. Apparently, this is common, and the 'fix' is to patch the em8300 driver sources with some patches supplied with the Dxr3 plugin.

However, I'm unable to get the supplied diffs to patch my (fresh from CVS) em8300 driver source. I may well be typing something wrong: what exactly do I need to do?

Alternatively, does anyone have a well-working em8300 driver source tree that they'd like to tar up and allow me to download?

Thanks,
Richard.