[vdr] Re: ARD choppy sound, KIKA weird sound problem

Hi Matthias,

> Does this mean my Hauppauge Nexus-s will not work properly any more?
> Has Hauppauge given a statement concerning this? May this be fixed with a
> firmware update?

Sorry, I just quoted some infos I found at
<http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=6997&page=2>

It seems like not only our DVB-s-cards are affected but also some
"Zapmaster"-receivers using the same chipset.

> I find this behaiviour very annoying. It seems to me that a lot of people are
> affected. What is a reasonable response to the problem? Do we have to address
> this to ARD or to Hauppauge?
The article mentioned above sounds like the ARD is to blame. Maybe
moaning in that direction could wake somebody up.

Regards,
 Roland

--
In god we trust - all others cash.