[vdr] Re: Problems with mplayer / encoding cut recordings...

Laurence Abbott wrote:

On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 10:13, Patrick Cernko wrote:

Also sprach Laurence Abbott zu "26.11.2003 10:57" Anno Domini:

Why is it that some cut recordings don't work directly with mplayer?

Wrong list! :-)

Fair point!
I don't want to split hairs, but the list description says:
VDR mailinglist

About Klaus Schmidinger's Video Disk Recorder VDR and other tools to receive, convert and stream DVB
This falls under the "other tools" category...

BTW, it's most annoying that all of these linux tools have their
own separate mailing lists, and whatever problem there is usually
involves more than one culpri.. err.. program. Or if I'm wrong there,
please point me to a mailing list that handles VDR, mplayer, ffmpeg
and xine.

Ari

--
Does life exist beyond this quarter?