[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-submenu-0.0.1

Andreas Brugger a écrit :

Sad schrieb:

Ok...
I've tried with vdr 1.3.17, with your MainMenu.conf file and it just work very well... :(

Surelly an incompatibility with another patch... but can't find out which one :(

Sad

Tomorrow I'll try to hunt down the guilty patch.
As I was watching a recording I discovered another bug. I've the enAIO-Patch on my VDR which allows me to set the position of the commands (like End the playback and stop an instant recording) to the top of the list (like in the old pre-skin-versions of VDR). So this is the first entry in the menu and not the first one set in the MainMenu.conf. Therefore if I select the first "real" menu-entry the submenu of the second is shown. If I select the last one, vdr crashes because there is no submenu for the main-entry (n+1).

I don't think this is due to enAIO-Patch...
This option (before/after menu) is by default in vdr...
And I effectivly don't thought about it... :(
I'm gonna see what can be done to avoid that

That's make lot's of thing for next version :)

Thanks for all!
Sad

Home | Main Index | Thread Index