[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-submenu-0.0.1

Andreas Brugger schrieb:

Tomorrow I'll try to hunt down the guilty patch.
As I was watching a recording I discovered another bug. I've the enAIO-Patch on my VDR which allows me to set the position of the commands (like End the playback and stop an instant recording) to the top of the list (like in the old pre-skin-versions of VDR). So this is the first entry in the menu and not the first one set in the MainMenu.conf. Therefore if I select the first "real" menu-entry the submenu of the second is shown. If I select the last one, vdr crashes because there is no submenu for the main-entry (n+1).
Ok, I compiled a plain (except your patch) version of VDR-1.3.17 with local config-files and the following MainMenu.conf:

0::Setup

Next I started vdr with: ./vdr -c ./ -v /mm/video0 -Psubmenu

As I tried to add a submenu (before or after the Setup-entry) vdr crashes like before (Segmentation fault) :-(
So the patches shouldn't be the problem.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index