[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-submenu-0.0.1

Andreas Brugger a écrit :

Ok, I compiled a plain (except your patch) version of VDR-1.3.17 with local config-files and the following MainMenu.conf:

0::Setup

Next I started vdr with: ./vdr -c ./ -v /mm/video0 -Psubmenu

As I tried to add a submenu (before or after the Setup-entry) vdr crashes like before (Segmentation fault) :-(
So the patches shouldn't be the problem.

Well, I can't reproduice that...
And I'll be off this week end...

If you can tar.gz me your config files, so I can test with it this Monday, maybe I can find out what cause that on your system!

See you later,
Sad

Home | Main Index | Thread Index