[vdr] Re: vdr streaming to standalone media player

syrius.ml@no-log.org writes:

> [...]
> Since I depend on the streamdev plugin and VTP, i should admit I've
> considered losing features and using dvbstream instead of vdr. I have
> 2 dvb-s cards and I can't zap between the channels from one card to
> channels on the other one.
> [...]

I've just tried with vdr 1.3.12 + streamdev. I have the same problem.
Has anybody the same kind of setup and using streamdev ?

dvb box using streamdev-server:
  ff dvb-s card #1 receiving S13.0E & S19.2E (diseqc)
  budget dvb-s card #2 receiving S28.2E
client box using streamdev-client + xine