[vdr] FF + budget card + CICAM

I have a Nexus-S FF card with CI. I just tested Premiere with a friend's CAM and an original Premiere card and it worked. I am planning to buy a CAM and a budget card.

I have a few questions about multiple cards and CICAM:

- is the CI of the Nexus aavailable to the budget card?
- if not, what happens when the FF card is used (e.g. recording a program) and I switch to encrypted channel?
- how VDR finds out which card to use first in a multiple card system?
- and last but not least what is a good satelite budget card?

Thanks

Home | Main Index | Thread Index