[linux-dvb] Re: Set up a network interface

Alex Woods wrote:

I'm using (in this order) dvb-core, dvb-ttusb-dec, and dec2000_frontend.

What's going on here?

What's going on here is that I haven't yet figured out how the dec requests and receives any streams other than video and audio (private streams containing channel details are delivered a different way), nor have I figured out how to get signal strength etc. This means you will not be able to use scan to get a channel list.
Have you found out how Technotrend is passing sections (current/next service info, date/time sections etc) to the host PC?

Holger