[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-kernel CVS branched for Linux 2.4

Am 22.04.2004 um 22:28 schrieb Johannes Stezenbach:

Hm, I never heard of that kind of problem. With some versions of
the frontend code I had problems during live view with my
DVB-C cards, but they are fixed now. Also, since you say
recordings are OK the frontend cannot be the problem.

How often do the glitches happen? On which
satellites/tranponders/services?
For example a few minutes ago on Pro7, a small glitch on video without any audio disturbance. I'm not sure if this happens on all programs , i don't see any regularity and i can't reproduce this. I've never see this on a recording.

Yes, i know this description don't help in any way...

Tom.