[linux-dvb] Re: Where is the PCR?

Johannes Stezenbach <js@convergence.de> writes:

>> I didn't know that, but I'm not using one of those either.  I'm using
>> Twinhan DST cards, admittedly with their driver since the free driver
>> doesn't support conditional access.  This particular program isn't
>> scrambled though, so there should be no munging going on.  I don't see
>> a reason why this particular program should be stripped of its PCR
>> when the rest are intact.
>
> I have no idea. Does it make a difference if you pull the CAM?

There's no CAM to be pulled in that card.

> What if you use our driver?

I could try it.  It didn't occur to me that it could be a driver issue
at first, which makes the question slightly off-topic, but I figured
there would be someone here with a clue.

>> Which satellite and transponder are you using?
>
> The one you mentioned, 11954 MHz horizontal on Astra 1H.

Then there's definitely something stripping the adaptation field from
that program.  I guess I'll have to bug Twinhan or dig through the
source code myself.

--
Måns Rullgård
mru@pronto.tv