[linux-dvb] Re: FE_REFACTURING: skystar2: no data

At 12:35 11.11.2004, you wrote:

did you read the diseqc exception clause?
in mplayer's diseqc = szap's diseqc+1.
Can you please post me a log of mplayer -v dvb:// ?
Yeah, sorry, my fault, I think my channels.conf was messed up because I forgot that I patched the scan utility to fit the required format of VDR, and I also must have overseen that issue with satellite-number and the DiSEqC matter (my excuse: I just was too much in a hurry, because that machine is only intended to use VDR as DVB software, so I couldn't take a closer look to the fabulous mplayer, which is really a very good software). I'll play arround with mplayer a little more, when I find the time.

BTW I just tried the AstraHD channel with 1920x1080i, which player could handle easily. Strangely I had an abnormal aspect ratio on normal 4:3 channels, like 1,33:1 with 480x576 => 768x576 scaling, so it was stretched in vertical direction. I did not use any options when starting mplayer on the DVB device, just the cache parameter. But I am sure, this is only something to figure out, it was only for performing the tests, if my budget DVB-card as device 2 is working at all.

--
Sincerely,
Master One

Home | Main Index | Thread Index