[linux-dvb] Re: budget hang after EPG scan

Jouni Karvo writes:

 > Jouni Karvo writes:
 >  >
 >  >  >  >
 >  >  >  > That would be good to know. If you find an old snapshot without the problem, I
 >  >  >  > would be really pleased to know!
 >  >  >
 >  >  > ok.  I'll try them --- I just first removed the workaround and check
 >  >  > that the problem is still now there.  I got my first "hang" last night,
 >  >  > and now waiting for the second.
 >  >
 >  > OK.  So Oct 24 at least produces the problem.
 >
 > So does Sep 6th, actually.
 >
 > Tomorrow, I'll try Apr 24th cvs.  If that one produces the problem,
 > then it must be something that has been there for a while but
 > something else has changed to make it surface.

And yes, Apr 24th also has the same problem.  I do still have one
snapshot from Feb 23rd, but I know that during the summer I had
several days of "uptime", so something else has changed to produce the
problem (more often?), so checking that snapshot is useless.  Or
perhaps not, but the earlier ones do not tune my card.

Any other suggestions to try?  (I use kernel 2.6.9 now, I might test
with 2.6.8.1 ?)

yours,
		Jouni

Home | Main Index | Thread Index