[linux-dvb] Re: budget hang after EPG scan

hello again.

Now it seems that I have found something that seems not to have the
EPG scan problem:

Linux 2.6.6-bk7 with the kernel version of drivers.

I need to test more, though.  I'll have to try to recompile fglrx for
that kernel version, otherwise I cannot run longer tests.  (the telly
is in real use)

For 2.6.9, all the driver versions I have (Apr 24, Sep 6, Oct 24) have
the problem.

I hope this could help in tracking the problem.  When I get my
gfx-driver to work properly with that kernel, I'll check two
directions
- try the cvs versions of the drivers for 2.6.6-bk7
- check the differences used in .config:s for my 2.6.6-bk7 and 2.6.9

Unless of course you have suggestions on tests that would be better.

yours,
		Jouni

Home | Main Index | Thread Index