[vdr] Re: teletext for vdr

Hello!

I hope to release the next version of the teletext add this week.
There are some problems now:
1) The decoder is not fully implementet, but you can view most of the pages.
Some graphic characters are shown not correct, flash doesn't work and only
characters for german language are are showing correct now.
2) For teletext i must use an internal mpeg encoder because to save the
picture, call an external program, load the mpeg file and send them to the
card needs about 2 secounds on my P2 400 and i think it is to much when i am
zapping teletext. The routines i use are not published now so i can't them
and you can't download them. But the author Dirk Farin tells me, that he
will publish them this week, so you can download them. To view them with
mplayer isn't great because you can't use OSD to show some extra
informations.
3) To show some other information from the teletext i want to use the OSD
Display but it is very buggy (@Klaus: great work from you to handle the osd
so good in vdr)
4) driver bug (isn't realy a bug). I have found if you change the line
flush(avout....) to flush(aout...) in the drivers DISPLAY_STILLIMAGE
function, you can view a single I-Frame without any problems. The driver
authors tells me that is because i don't send any audio frames. Klaus tells
me, that it doesn't change anythink, if he patch the driver.

So please stand by this week!

Peter