[vdr] Re: timeout for "0" key feature and this thread

Clemens Kirchgatterer wrote:
Beppe <vdr@beep.mine.nu> wrote:

that is exactly the point. with your aproach, you would not be able
to come back to this channel by pressing 0, because it was excluded
from getting remembered, as you have pressed +/- before.

no, if you rollback you see that i made a long jump(in worst case just
on channel) with left
to the :NEWS gorup and that has nothing to do with +/-.

now you are limitting yourself to the first channel in every group.
when you want to go to the second channel in the :NEWS group you have to
use + and peng, the 0 mem is fscked up.
NO!
When leaving the channel then we see if one press + or -.
If (we have pressed + or -) {
   do nothing with zero mem.;
} else {
   remember that channel we just leaving to zero mem.;
}

belive it, just excluding +/- from 0 remembering is a bad idea.

clemens

p.s.: you really should work on your quoting. have a look at:
http://learn.to/quote

this is fun.

You must have the ide to set the zero memory when entering  a channel.
Mine is leaving.

::beppe