[vdr] Re: timeout for "0" key feature and this thread

Beppe <vdr@beep.mine.nu> wrote:

> When leaving the channel then we see if one press + or -.
> If (we have pressed + or -) {
>     do nothing with zero mem.;
> } else {
>     remember that channel we just leaving to zero mem.;
> }

ok, i see your point now, but i don't like it either. for most channels
i only know the relative position to each other not their absolute pos
in the channels list. when i am on RTL then i know that VOX is 5x+ away.
when i zap over with +++++ i can't come back with 0, because it didn't
got remembered, when leaving.

> > belive it, just excluding +/- from 0 remembering is a bad idea.

> > p.s.: you really should work on your quoting. have a look at:
> > http://learn.to/quote

still stands true.

> You must have the ide to set the zero memory when entering  a channel.
> Mine is leaving.

seems so.