[vdr] Re: Howto to use VDR with only Streamdev and Xine plugin (no DVB hardware)

On Wednesday 24 September 2003 12:03, you wrote:

> Where does the 'xineliboutput' plugin come from? I've tried searching
> the mailing list archives, Google, etc. and can't find any references to
> it!

You can thank Petri Hintukainen for it :) Download from http://www.hut.fi/u/
phintuka/vdr/

I had a small problem compiling it with Debian's gcc - you just need to
comment out a "print" statement in xine_sxfe_frontend.c around line 500 ....
I forget the precise details.. but that should be enough :)

Cheers,
Gavin.