[vdr] Re: Howto to use VDR with only Streamdev and Xine plugin (no DVB hardware)

On Wednesday 24 September 2003 14:44, you wrote:
> Hi,
>

> well thanks, that's is the software, but are there any hints what's needed
> to compile ?

Nothing needed, just unpack to PLUGINS/src and 'make plugins' in the root VDR
directory as per any other plugin...

> which xine lib, can it be a patched one (for the other xine plugin) ?

I actually used the patched one, because it's what I had already for
Reinhard's vdr-xine - and it worked fine :)

Reinhard's patch is only concerning a 'vdr' input device for the Xine-UI
client I think, and this plugin doesn't use the Xine-UI application at all.

Cheers,
Gavin.