[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: bitstreamout 0.46g (AC3 loop through sound card)

Sorry for the lack of information in my previous mail.
My problem is really that PCM (waching tv) is going on the stereo (analog) out
on the DVB-C card. Since the provider I use (comhem) doesnt seem to send any
channels with AC3 audio I havent been able to see if it works. I have only used
AC3 with the dvd plugin. AC3 with the DVD plugin is working great, I will try
when I get home to use dvdplugin with bitstreamout plugin and a DVD with PCM
data. And see if the audio is going out the analog way on the DVB card or
bitstreamout.

Cheers,
Joel