[linux-dvb] Re: Solved, patch attached: DVB-C tuning problems caused by inittab changes in ves1820.c since 2003-05-24

On Monday 18 August 2003 08:28, Dr. Peter Bieringer  wrote:

> I'm happy with my current solution now, also, is there already such tool
> available which reprograms the EEPROM? In addition I think users will
> first test other PWM values *before* touching the card's EEPROM
> permanently (this can be perhaps also a warranty issue, if e.g. writing
> to EEPROM fails and card is going unusable).

sorry for my ignorance,

but when you install the Orignal Software from Siemens for W9x the first
time on a clean W9x installation then it does once a receiver calibration
before the Software start the first time (at least a popup window shows it)

I don't know what happens there and perhaps i totaly wrong

Regards

Oliver Lorei