[linux-dvb] Re: Choosing the "best" DVB-S premium card

Le 12/15/2003 10:54 AM, Ralph Metzler a joliment écrit :

As we discussed here before, you can see in our libdvb package how the CI
part of VDR can be used in other programs.
Hello,

thanks for your answer, I previously missed it (sorry) and found it now when cleanning up my emails.

Do you speak about the method explained in README-firmware in the av7110 directory ? If you speak about another method, please tell me because I don't remember of it.

I tried the firmware method twice, and twice dvr didn't work anymore on crypted channels. I'll try soon a third time I'll notice all messages to report.

But if you speak about another method, please tell me witch one it is.

Thanks.

Nicolas.

--
Powered .~.