[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with WinTV NOVA-CI

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:05:10 +0100, Stefan Taferner <taferner@kde.org> wrote:
> I have the same problem here.
>
> The other computer has a Nova and a Nexus, and there it works as expected.
> But the computer with only a Nova does need a reboot.
>
> To me it seems to be a known problem, but it also seems that up to now no
> developer cares   :-|

Thanks for the reply. At least I don't feel alone with this problem any more :-)

Is the hardware different between your 2 computers ? Have you ever
moved the Nexus to the  computer with only the Nova, thereby testing
if the Nova now works without the reboot ?

Werner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index