[mpeg2] Re: Transport Stream from MPEG2 encoder card

Bram Stolk wrote:

> Just install a linux 2.4.18 kernel, and use my binary 2.4.18 modules.
> It contains the microcode files as well.
> My 2.4.18 kernel has built-in v4l and i2c bitbanging.

Since everything else runs pretty good I'd like to avoid installing a new
kernel.

> If this still causes problems, you could start doubting the hardware.
> Does your card work under windows?

I don't have Windows ;-)

But here's the good news: I just got off the phone with somebody at
"BMK electronics" (where I bought the card), and they will send me
a replacement card. So I'll wait and see whether the problem goes away
with the new card.

Klaus