[vdr] Re: MP3/MPlayer Plugin 0.8.2 available

Hi

>>> I would propose to set an environment variable and to modify the mplayer.sh script to check for such an env-var.

>> Also the environment variable would have to be set form a command in the commands.conf. Would this variable be
>> visible to mplayer.sh ?
>
> No.

A possible workaround to do it - using a file:

A command in commands.conf should write in a file:

echo "-aid 0" > /video0/mplayer-sound-language
or
echo "-aid 1" > /video0/mplayer-sound-language

and mplayer.sh should parse this file for the additional options.

BTW: Is it possible to change the language with a slave mode command when
mplayer is already playing? I dinīt find anything in the mplayer ducumentation.

Greetings,
Andreas