[vdr] Re: MP3/MPlayer Plugin 0.8.2 available

Also sprach Andreas Breitenbach zu "21.11.2003 16:47" Anno Domini:

> BTW: Is it possible to change the language with a slave mode command when
> mplayer is already playing? I dinīt find anything in the mplayer ducumentation.

To my knowledge, changing the audio stream is not possible during
playback. You have to stop and start mplayer with the new stream number
on command line. Xine and ogle can do this, this is a lack of mplayer!

CU/all
--
Patrick Cernko | mailto:errror@errror.de | http://www.errror.de
Quote of the Week: "/vmlinuz does not exist.