[vdr] Re: Feature Request: restart on UPT

Hi,

Martin Schoenbeck schrieb:

It was not obviously better here. I had four UPT and seven VDSB here within seven days. This seems to be even a bit more, but I think, this is within measurement precision.
What I forgot to mention: because I had millions of dots after I finally managed to dump stderr, I inserted an additional syslog each time the wait for locking took more than two seconds. Since then each UPT and VDSB was a locking time of ten seconds (I took ten seconds instead of five), i.e. there was no locking at all. AFAI can see.

Martin