[linux-dvb] New CVS Driver and OSD crashes with vdr -a (was: popen.....)

At 18:25 23.08.2001 +0200, Stephan Schreiber wrote:
>However, the sound of the previously tuned channel is being played after
>the firmware reload, but no picture, and vdr does no longer react to
>ctrl-c or the remote control.

Oops.
It is even stranger actually:
It just crashed again, this time I was not in FF mode however.
After the dvb driver has done its "reboot", vdr plays the sound of the
RECORDING while no longer responding to commands.
It actually resumes the replay.......only there's no picture and the sound
stutters.... :-O